Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Love Life

I guess everyone hav their own love life..as for me..its damn complicated.wondering y?we argue everyday..juz bcoz of a tiny little things that can be settle in a proper manner rather than screamin..or sayin bad things!i am reaaaalllly dissapointed with the way he treated me cuz things are really diffrent when we first knowin each otha.Sumtyme i felt like im juz wasting my fuckin tyme wif this fuck up guy..but when i sit all alone...dig whuts inside my heart..i really lurve him..BUT!!!!!WHY i have to love this kind of guy?do u think he will change??no he wouldnt..mum used to say..whut annoyed u now..annoyed u more later!!that is fuckin true man!
BUT...BUT AGAIN..HAHHA..love owes makes us forget every negative sides of our partner..and i really hate this part..im stuck in it..stuck in this stupid c2ation.i hope one day he will noe how much i lurve him..and pray he'll change..but I DONT TINK SO!!!

I HATE BEING IN LURVE

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say dear...
    Im kinda agree with this...
    "mum used to say..whut annoyed u now..annoyed u more later!!"

    ReplyDelete