Thursday, March 26, 2009

Freedom & Frenship

hey guys..this will b d 1st post for this 2009..its been so long i have'nt up date all my routine..I missed so many time for my own cuz i cathing up times for others.Reason y im sayin this is because..since last week..i felt like"COME ON GURL U NEED TO GET SOME REST.U NEED TO PUT A FULL STOP!"and since that day..i try to put my self in any c2ation that involve things that i like d most =)..(not jaga hati org lagi)hehe..so jahat!for example..im duin makeup on weekend (im luvin it)..spend tyme with my gurl fren..went for holiday with my boyfren..have dinner with family!chill out when im stress.
To be honest with you guy..my beloved readers.i am a type of person who really2 easy to communicate wif.BUT..theres a BUT..hehhe.i rarely make frens with people cuz for me..its better for me to have a quality fren who owes with me..rather than a quantity fren who will bring me up to TROUBLE!!this thing happend last few year!and i was damn fuck up!
Till now..i only have a small amount of fren..but truly fren who i luv d most!to all my fren..i luf u guys..thanks for everything..i wouldnt let u downn...ahahha.dah terkeluar topic ni babe!peace out!muaxx!!xoxox

p/s: To the world you are just one person, but to one person you could mean the world. Sumetyme when I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.

3 comments: