Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend OH Weekend

I hope everyday are weekend.so i can enjoy sleepin..shopin..play game at homie.hehhe..
This week?oh ocay..i spend 1 day..duin makeup for d bride n groom.its a very enjoyin moment where i've learn how to pakaikan songket to d groom...i really lurve the eye makeup that i've done..its so very blue :) same goes to their songket's.everything went PERFECT except me argue with my bf..argghhh i hate this part!but this tyme..mistake come from me :(
but he's damn sensitive.so i can say both are wrong ryte?hehehhe..but at last..he text me..and we r back to normal...whut a life la...pening betoi..uuppss..i hit d dvider at T junction (1 minute before i reach ma homie)..but im so lucky..no scratch on my car..alhamdllah..hehe!
u wanna noe my Sunday Mood?ahaks..got up at 12..then run to kitchen get some FOOD..lol =)
watch muvie with family..went to tesco Ampang (so damn murah) to get some groceries.then visit ma granny..arrive homie at 23.53 hours.Nothing interesthing thing I GUESS.

1 comment: