Monday, March 30, 2009

credit card

hohoh..this tyme i'll share with u guys my beloved readers bout 1 stupidy things that happend to me!from d headline u guys shud noe whut is d topic for tuday..ya ya ya!!its credit card!hek hek..i owned a few credit cards..i duuno y tuday i felt like..hummm..Come on girl lets do some culculation ur my credit card debts and suddenly i got a number of MYR7k..OMG!this is so really bad..ok ok let me tell u y suddenly i am so worried on my $$$??hah..the answer is.after me n bf watched a muvee called "the confession of a shopaholic" (her characters are 199% same as me) and finally she's all broke..and suffer because of her crdt card..i dunt want to be like her...but i already be like her??so whut am i suppose to do?run to ATM..CASH OUT MYR7K and do the payment and im free for my entire life..this is on my head ryte now..its okay if will run out of cash..rather that gettin the monthly interest of MYR70-MYR80!i dunt want plastic nymore...hahahha!god help me!hehehe..whuteva it is...i'll get my thing settle before april end!!
i hate credit card!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahah!!! i shld watch that movie too... to avoiding me to be like her....
    anyway girl, BALANCE TRANSFER is helpful if you dun have enough money to settle your credit card...
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha..thanks darl..u shu catch dat muvee.gud for moltivation

    ReplyDelete